- Proficiency in essential management aspects of small/mid-sized businesses
- Comprehensive combination of organizational, business development and technology skills
- Familiarity with leading commercial, industrial and avionics data communication technologies
- Practical knowledge gained from working with major aerospace and defense programs
- Experience with technical standards development work
In 2016 Mr. Vonbank was appointed Chief Executive Officer of the company. He had served with the company before (2004 – 2011) as Business Development Executive before and had built DapTechnology’s North American presence. From 2011 until 2015 he as involved as CEO and CBDO with DUOmetric AG, a German based manufacturer of industrial optoelectronic sensors. Leading up to 2004 he served as Engineering Manager and Product Manager for various high-tech organizations. Michael Vonbank holds a PhD in Physics from the Technical University of Vienna, Austria as well as dual citizenship (Austria & USA).
Find out more details about Michael Vonbank on his LinkedIn profile .